Bittorent ?!

Karl kaha at colug.org
Fri Mar 4 06:42:14 UTC 2005

It's not an "Ubuntu thing". It's a "bittorrent thing".  :)

I've had fast BT downloads and slow ones. With a lot of people on fast
connections, it goes very quickly. With many people on slow connections,
it drags a bit. Hmmm... from the Ubuntu front page:

Ubuntu also means "I am what I am because of who we all are".

Hey, maybe it IS an Ubuntu thing!  :D