suggestion : "ubuntu-testers" - list

Matthew S-H mathbymath at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 22:51:13 UTC 2005

I feel one list is a better idea.  I agree with what was said earlier
about splitting lists' being a problem.  I think it should be a
recomendation (no easy way to enforce) that people send messages to the
list with the prefix "[Hoary]", "[Warty]", or "[General]" prefixed to
all messages.  This way, it would make it easier to sort out e-mails.
The only problem with this is that new subscribers wouldn't know the
rule.
But are there any disadvantages?  Any ideas?

~Matt