gnome-cd doesn't play

Ari Torhamo ari.torhamo at saunalahti.fi
Thu Mar 3 21:14:34 UTC 2005

On to, 2005-03-03 at 13:55 -0500, Art Alexion wrote:
> For some reason, my gnome-cd player stopped playing.  It starts.  It
> loads the CD tracks, but won't play.  This is not a matter of not
> hearing the sound.  It is not entering play mode.
>
> Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.

Hi,

Doesn't seem to work for me either. I haven't used the CD-player for a
long time, so I don't know when it has stopped working. When I click the
play button the timer counts to 00:01 and then stops there. Pause button
is visible, so the player kind of seems to think that it's playing
something.

Regards,

Ari