Fried motherboard replacement?

Craig Adams craigaa at karg.co.za
Thu Mar 3 15:38:59 UTC 2005

Hi,

I work by a simple policy: Those vendors who support Free Software and
GNU/Linux best, get my support (and money) first.

Seeing that you do not have a preference for vendor....

Which mainboard manufacturer best supports GNU/Linux and other Free
Software?

Asus have a very bad track record when it comes to this to the point of
being quite rude. With developments in the far east though, this may
change.

Regards

Craig A.