Grub on dual boot

Thomas Kaiser thomas at kaiser.linux-site.net
Tue Mar 1 21:32:44 UTC 2005

Why just boot from a DOS bootfloppy for flashing the BISO?

I don't know what you did with your partitions. Maybe grub looks at the
"wrong" /boot/grub/menu.lst

Just hit hte c key when grub loads ( I think its the c key for command
line). I didn't use this lately. And then enter the folling commands if
your windows is still on hd0,0 (1. partition, 1. drive). After each line
you have to hit ENTER:

rootnoverify (hd0,0)
makeactive
chainloader +1