USB audio

toyfactory toyfactory at xsmail.com
Tue Mar 1 10:43:26 UTC 2005

Thanks for explaining, that'll come in useful later!  At the moment I
only have /dev/dsp, which corresponds to my on-board sound (which works
fine).  How do I get the system to create another device corresponding
to my USB device?  (I thought maybe sudo MAKEDEV update, but it doesn't
seem to do very much).

Nick