Ubuntu Hoary - Upgrade to latest subversion release

Gregory Piñero gregpinero at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 02:38:40 UTC 2005

Hi guys,

I installed subversion through the synaptic package manager a few
months ago, and now I want to upgrade it to the latest release to be
able to use some of the new features.

http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/NewsItemView?newsItemID=1159

Any idea how I would do that?  Nothing newer showed up in Synaptic.
Is there some other repository I should be adding?

Otherwise I'd have to install and compile it by hand?  Any pointers on
doing that?  I guess at the point I'd have to talk to the subversion
users group to make sure I don't mess up my subversion code repository
during an upgrade/rebuild.

Thanks,

Greg