Latest Open Office

Paul M. Bucalo ubuntuser at pmbservices.com
Thu Jun 30 02:24:25 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 15:27 -0400, manicka wrote:
> Paul M. Bucalo Wrote:
> > On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 06:22 -0400, manicka wrote:
>
> > > This thread should get you the latest version.
>

> > > http://tinyurl.com/d3lkr
>

> > > worked well for me :)
>
> > > --
>
> > > manicka
>

> > Your link didn't work for me. This one did:
>

> > http://www.evolutioncolt.com/mainweb/?q=node/11
>

> > HTH,
>

> > Paul
>

> > --

> Yes that link is in the thread towards the end of the one quoted in my
>

> Please don't change my post when quoting it
>

> --
> manicka

Pardon me?! I didn't alter your post in quoting. I may have taken out
some empty lines. Were those empty lines important to conveying your
message? I also have no idea what other thread or posts you are
referring to. I replied to *your* post, as I quoted it. Threading at my
end looks correct.

Please be sure you are correct in your accusations before publicly
reprimanding someone for doing something they haven't done.

Paul