how do i use apt-get

Ante Karamatić ivoks at grad.hr
Wed Jun 29 10:27:28 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 11:32 +0200, Arjan Geven wrote:

> The "GNU Image Manipulation Program" is also a quite straightforward
> name, as is the "Mozilla Web Browser", but what the hell is a
> "Synaptic Package Manager". As a first time user, I had no idea. Only
> after looking on Google with "install software ubuntu" I found out how
> I could do that... User Friendly? I'd say: No.

So, Mozilla Web Broser is friendly, and Synaptic Package Manager isn't?
Why? They both have entry ProgramName ProgramFunction.

Don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to understand the logic as you see
it.

--
Ante Karamatic|--|ivoks(@)grad.hr|--|PGP: D3BDA225
http://master.grad.hr/~ivoks/|--|ICQ: 64631782