Mkcdrec and Ubuntu - Where's my kernel?

BBBB ubuntulist at thingbuilder.com
Wed Jun 29 05:34:48 UTC 2005

I am now trying to get mkCDrec to work with Ubuntu.
mkCDrec is not able to find my Linux Kernel automatically.
I think it is looking for /usr/src/linux/.config
I need to put the kernel's location in mkCDrec's Config.sh file but can't
figure
out where it is.

This is probably a silly question (beginner) but here goes:

Where is my Linux Kernel?

Thanks,
Bradley