Sudo

Mustafa Abbasi lordverminard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 13:23:37 UTC 2005

i am fine with sudo but i hate it that the gui cannot do it.
is there anyway to set sudo to the gui.
is ubuntu really want to be easy then it should not force ppl to go go in to
the command line
everytime they want to install or write file to disk.
just now i had to change the permissions of a file so azureus can write to
it.
i only manged it because i have a book on linux with me else i would not
know what to do.