Evolution Bogofilter Plugin

Neilen Marais nmarais at snowisp.com
Mon Jun 27 23:43:57 UTC 2005

Hi

I'm sure I'm not alone in disliking spamassassin when used in
combination with Evolution. If you do like it, ignore this mail ;) I
don't mind it being slow as much as it just not working as well as
bogofilter, which I used before (with Evo 1.4)

It seems someone in a similar predicament has cooked up a patch to make
a bogofilter plugin for evo. It involves compiling from source, so I'm a
little wary of trying myself, but I'd love to hear from any brave souls
who are willing to try! You can find the patch here:

http://www.gryniewicz.com/dang/blog/?page_id=311

If it works, it would be great to have it integrated in the next ubuntu
release!

Cheers
Neilen