question

Vincent Arnoux vincent.arnoux at rfo.atmel.com
Mon Jun 27 08:38:54 UTC 2005

Hi,

Matias Mola a écrit :

> *Hi, I have the next question:*
> **
> *I'm a existing user of MS Outlook 6 and I have a 'http' count by
> Hotmail. *
> *If i want to use Firebird as current mail-client, how can i get a Pop
> or an IMAP count on internet to configure with Firebird? If i obtain
> this information, then i'll use Firebird as current mail-client.*
> *Thanks.*

Try to see if hotmail gives you acces to a POP account. I guess it would
be something like "pop.hotmail.com" if it exists (what I am really not
sure).
If not, you still can open a mail account on a webmail that supports POP
or IMAP protocols (gmail for example).
These POP or IMAP informations should be available on a help page of
hotmail.

Vincent