686-smp freezing

Todd Deshane deshantm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 04:32:57 UTC 2005

I've been running an smp kernel on a old dual processor box
for about a week and other than one reboot to
get network working it has been going fine.
see output:

>uname -a
Linux cookiemonster 2.6.10-5-686-smp #1 SMP Tue Jun 7 09:34:54 UTC 2005 i686
GNU/Linux

> uptime
00:30:35 up 6 days, 6:40, 1 user, load average: 0.07, 0.03, 0.00

Todd