firefox + flash plugin freezed

Fajar Priyanto fajarpri at cbn.net.id
Thu Jun 23 06:11:23 UTC 2005

On Thursday 23 June 2005 12:53 pm, Miguel Angel Ruiz Manzano wrote:
> On 6/23/05, Fajar Priyanto <fajarpri at cbn.net.id> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I'm getting ready to move my email usage to my ubuntu notebook. Meaning I
> > will be using ubuntu as my primary OS.
>
> What Ubuntu version?
>
> > However, I still stumble on minor glitch. That is flash plugin for
> > Firefox. When I installed the flash plugin (there are several of them),
> > Firefox freezes when opening flash-enabled websites.
>
> How do you install flash-plugin?
>
> Greetings!

Thanks Miquel,
I use Ubuntu 5.0.4 Hoary.
I installed libflash0 0.4.11-2 and libflash-mozplugin 0.4.11-2 using the
synaptic package manager.

I've been googling around but haven't found the one yet. I notice that there
is 1 person have similar problem yesterday in the forum but no respond yet.

--
Fajar Priyanto | Reg'd Linux User #327841 | http://linux2.arinet.org
13:11:21 up 1:56, Mandrakelinux release 10.2 (Limited Edition 2005) for i586