Reporting Breezy problems?

Martin Meredith martin at sourceguru.net
Wed Jun 22 09:58:18 UTC 2005

You have to remember that breezy is an UNSTABLE version of Ubuntu
(currently)

If you wish to use breezy and report bugs - try reporting them through
bugzilla (https://bugzilla.ubuntu.com/) where the developers will see
them. Posting them through the users list wont get the attention of the
devs.

Kind Regards,
Martin Meredith