Marillat -> Hoary Extras? + Cyberlink

Tom Adelstein adelste at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 17:42:44 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 12:19 -0400, Aamir Maori wrote:
> I'd be willing to host such a thing.
> --
> http://exjinn.net
>
> On Tue, June 21, 2005 12:08 pm, Al Gordon said:
> > Sounds great to me.  Now, who's set up to host such a thing?  :)
> >
> > On 6/20/05, Tom Adelstein <adelste at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> Perhaps a survey style petition saying - "I would buy the product...."
> >>
> >> I think it would take some coordination with other distributions.
> >>
> >> How does that sound?

Aamir,

Thank you for the idea. This will take some planning and a cross
community effort. Also, an international effort.

We've had some experience with petitions in political efforts and would
need to provide email forms, some cgi scripts etc.

I suggest we start a link and perhaps put up a wiki and/or a blog.

We still need to find someone in Taiwan to speak with Cyberlink.

I realize people will express their opinions on what cyberlink will or
won't do. But until someone speaks with them directly and finds a person
with whom to contact, we're shooting in the dark, so to say.