Popular pills - 75% OFF

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon Jun 20 22:41:48 UTC 2005

> > Wtf, Delete This Crap
>
> Ya know....the mailing list doesn't even know this stuff is there....until
> someone from the forums replies that is...

Yes, there are a few problems specific to people posting from the web
forum. I think it's great to be able to READ the mailing list from the
web, to get a taste before joining (that's what I did), but you should
not be able to write from the forum. If one is so interested in the
mailing list that 1) he reads it regularly and 2) wants to
reply/participate, then it's only logical that he subscribes to the
mailing list... well I think ! ;-P

I hope that the maintainer/webmaster of the web forum, have a technical
way of inhibiting write access to this list ?
If not, then we will have to keep cultivating stoicism, just like with
trolls... :-/

--
Vince