does a commercial ogg-enabled "mp3-player" exist?

Michael Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Mon Jun 20 16:03:07 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 19:02 +1000, Luke Yelavich wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 05:41:16PM EST, Evan Monroig wrote:
> > Does anyone know if there exist any commercial "mp3 player" that plays
> > ogg players as well?
>
> There is also one called Nuros, I can't exactly remember how to spell
> it.

Neuros: http://www.neurosaudio.com
Their free software blog: http://open.neurosaudio.com

I had one until I kicked it into a concrete wall (accidentally, of
course). I liked it, though it was a little quirky and bulky compared to
some of the "bigger named" players.

Unfortunately, it looks like it's been discontinued. Their only product
anymore is an mpeg4 set top box.

--
Michael Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>
suppressingfire.org