mouse problems

Ulrich Steffens ulrich at barfuss-jerusalem.org
Mon Jun 20 11:36:34 UTC 2005

Am Freitag, den 17.06.2005, 10:56 -0500 schrieb Charles Malespin:

> Here is a copy of the Mouse section in my xorg.conf.  I had the Z Axis
> line in there, but the rest was different.  Does this help, I havent
> changed anything yet either....  Charles

theres a little app called 'xev' on linux.
if you mover your mouse over the window it spawns, you can see what
actions are triggert. so if you scroll your wheel, does xev show
button 4 and/or button 5?

output should look like:
ButtonRelease event, serial 29, synthetic NO, window 0xa00001,
    root 0x76, subw 0x0, time 294281731, (94,103), root:(1519,152),
    state 0x800, button 4, same_screen YES

hope this helps

	ulrich