howto remove an adblock rule?

Chanchao custom at freenet.de
Mon Jun 20 02:32:50 UTC 2005

Hello Horst,

Monday, June 20, 2005, 1:57:54 AM, you wrote:

HS> adblock blocks too many images and renders a website useless. this is
HS> bad. how can i remove specific block rules?

It only does that if you yourself specify a filter that's too
general..  Like when you make a *.jpg or *.gif filter. :-)))

Anyway, I saw someone else already wrote where to find AdBlock's
settings.

Note though: Firefox ALSO has a setting 'Block *all* images from this
site'.  I made the mistake once of thinking this was an AdBlock thingy
where actually it was in Firefox, so I spent some frustrating moments
trying to figure out why "adblock" was blocking all images, where
actually it was Firefox.. :)

Cheers,
Chanchao