[Breezy} Next Colony CD ?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Fri Jun 17 19:20:57 UTC 2005

> If you want a usable stable system leave alone for now
> clinton

Yes I want a useable system, what use is a computer without a working
OS ! But why would I have to leave poor Breezy alone ? How can I test it
if I don't try to use it ?  You lost me.

Hard drives are cheap these days, and dual booting is so easy with
Ubuntu, why would I have to chose between a stable and unstable system ?

Computer boots Hoary by default, and every other day, I boot Breezy on a
spare drive, and update it, to see if Hoary bugs are fixed and/or new
bugs have been introduced.

Your post seemed a bit rude to me....

--
Vince, feeling offended...