Cyberlink PowerDVD for Linux

John Ruschmeyer jruschme at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:42:17 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 07:27 +0200, Maximilian Gerlach wrote:
> Tom,
> when you know how to buy this product, please remember to write it to
> this list. I am very interested in that too.

I noticed that the list of GPL tools includes busybox and some others
that are usually only used in small/embedded Linux distros. I'm thinking
that this version of PowerDVD is part of one of those "no-boot"
solutions for viewing DVDs without having to start up the entire system.
ISTR that at least one was based on an emebedded Linux.

<<<john>>>