Hoary & Kylix

lvincent ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Fri Jun 17 03:51:52 UTC 2005

well, your right kylix is not really ideal for Ubuntu because it has a
higher version of kernel. i don't think kylix is 'dead', it is still
alive but only for specific Linux versions, namely RH9, Suse, Mandrake.
as for now I'm running RH9 for my Kylix and been making programs already
such as Inventory System, POS, and jst anything. but based on experience
kylix is not yet perfect, unlike delphi. kylix has bugs.. and there are
really limitations.

so your running delphi 2005 by using Wine and running Ubuntu?

--
lvincent