A Favor Please

squareyes squareyes at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 15 15:19:36 UTC 2005

Maximilian Gerlach wrote:

>It's a nice guide Winton, but I would suggest telling the user that he
>has to be in the relating directory to make a 'configure', 'make, and so
>on :)
>And maybe a word or two about dependencies?
>
>Best regards,
>Maxi

Thanks Chanchou and Maxi,
will do the above.
The command line fetish?? No one will allow me any other kind :-)
Getting a bit
old for any other kind anyway :-)
Just interested in knowing as much as this getting old brain will take in.
Someone some time ago asked me how , and this was my precis of a tutorial I
read.
The mail thing came from a few times I had custom installed Warty and on
logging
in I received a message "you have mail" on command line.
Fully expected that nice blonde from the movie same name to be knocking on
front door (no Empire State Building here :-) )
Thnks again,
Take Care
Winton