iBook Hoary Users

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 13:47:04 UTC 2005

On 6/10/05, Michael Hunt <michael at aussie.oddsocks.net> wrote:

> Yes. iBook G4 1GHz here and it works a treat.

You didn't happen to figure out any wireless solutions yet did you?
:o) I'm saving up for a 30Gb to 100Gb hard drive upgrade and I'd love
to put Ubuntu back on it - but it's not much use without a net
connection (especially when you're a web designer!).

So far I mostly see,"brand x, model x, but only version 1.x because
they switched chipsets after that", blah, blah. Is there such a thing
as a little wireless device that connects via a short ethernet cable?
Seems that would make hardware incompatibilities a non-issue.

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu