K3b problems...

Lee McLain lee.mclain at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 07:01:55 UTC 2005

Ok,  I did make sure that I am a member of the cdrom group.  I am and
it still does not work without either running K3b as root or changing
the permission on /dev/sg0.
Does anyone know why that device exists?  This is running on my Dell
Inspiron 6000 laptop.  On my desktop machine(also running Hoary), I
don't have that device at all.

Thanks,
Lee