K3b problems...

Lee McLain lee.mclain at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 00:42:57 UTC 2005

Hi all,
   I am having a bit of a problem with K3b.
   After starting it up, I can burn anything.  It says that cdrecord
does not have permission to use the device.
   I tried to change the permissions on /dev/sg0 so that all users can
read and write.  That solved the problem...temporarily.  When I
reboot, the permissions are changed back and the problem returns.
   Does anyone know how I would go about solving this problem?  Should
I be figuring out how to set the permissions of /dev/sg0 on boot or is
there some other "correct" way to fix the problem?

Thanks,
Lee