"My first 48 hours enduring Ubuntu"

Troy Davidson clandaith at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:32:17 UTC 2005

That is an impressive read.  I do think some of the complaints are
silly since they aren't Ubuntus problems, but the designers of the
various software.  Ubuntu can't go to the Gaim developers and tell
them how to design their interface.  Nor, can Gaim tell Ubuntu what to
do.

But, the most interesting part of the whole thing was the last
paragraph.  That is very impressive.  Very interesting.

I know that I will be forwarding that blog on to my bosses for
consideration in some of our projects.  I thought it was well thought
out and does showcase a lot of problems with GUI designing.