Need help getting LTSP working

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 14 10:38:22 UTC 2005

hi,
On Sa, 2005-06-11 at 19:33 -0400, mattjs wrote:
> I havent quite got it working - I am up to the undecorated grey X Screen
> - but i dont really like those leading slashes on the /lts/... dierctory
> specifications...

you might want to subscribe to the edubuntu-devel list [1], thats where
people using ltsp in ubuntu are posting. also note that we are reworking
the ltsp infrastucture to become a no-brainer install in breezy.
(i doubt the time will be enough for breezy, but fo breezy+1 this should
also have a easy to use gui for maintenance/administration then)

;)

ciao
	oli