FreeNX errors

Hugh Crissman hcrissman at secure-mind.net
Mon Jun 13 21:02:46 UTC 2005

I got the same issue on my windows XP machine connecting to my Ubuntu Freenx
server. It connects, authenticates, brings up the "X" window but never loads
Ubuntu. I looked in my logs and did not see anything. It worked last friday so I
am begining to think that there was an update that caused this. Where can I
check most recent updates installed? I did try apt-get --purge remove freenx and
removing/reinstalling the client on the Win box. No luck. I am installing from
backports, I think (ie. it is in my sources.list). Any other ideas would be
greatly appreciated.

Hugh Crissman

* Dennis Kaarsemaker <dennis at kaarsemaker.net> [2005-06-13 16:28:40]: