LXer: Ubuntu Linux Desktop Reviewed

Tom Adelstein adelste at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 16:41:24 UTC 2005

OK. The article on Ubuntu Linux is up.

I want to thank everyone who mailed me with suggestions and stories.

I plan to follow up this article with one on the community and with case studies. I just don't have enough yet.

Any suggestions you have to improve on the "Review", please email me off-list.

By the time I'm ready to submit the story to a major newspaper and get it into syndication, I'm hoping to have it fine tuned - with your help.

Thanks,

Tom

PS - If you think the review is suitable, you can submit it wherever you wish.

ta