EndNotes for Linux

Karl S. ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Mon Jun 13 03:24:07 UTC 2005

I found this:

http://bibus-biblio.sourceforge.net/

And had a look at this

http://tinyurl.com/alcdc

And I tried to do what it suggested I should do to my
/etc/apt/sources.list.

But it didn't work. I know this much about computers: zero. But I'm
finding figuring things out with Ubuntu is much much easier than
working with Windows. If anyone could figure out a way to get this guy
working -- since it seems to have the import feature with OpenOffice
that's so useful for EndNote and MS Word (i.e., all it lacks is
Endnote's ability to check libraries automatically so you don't have to
type in references yourself) -- I'd thank you tons.

--
Karl S.