evolution antispam not working

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Sat Jun 11 18:49:48 UTC 2005

Paul M. Bucalo wrote:
> I never got gave Spamassasin any of my time, so I can't tell you how
> to set it up or use it. However, if you search the archive you will
> find recent posts that deal with this.
>
> If you are interested in any other recommendations for spam control,
> consider POPFile:

apologize for thread hijacking but as the creator of very different
anti-spam system [1], I would be interested in getting it into a package
form so it could be shipped with ubuntu.  I would need to bundle up two
other components in addition to my python code (crm114 and normalizemime).

any pointers on how/where to build packages?

---eric

[1] www.camram.org: (practical hybrid sender pays, low management
overhead, easy and some automatic training, significant false positive
reduction, plus a bunch of other stuff).  Web site is in rough state
because we lost hosting and the entire site, mailing list, etc. a few
months ago.  Reconstruction is a bitch.