ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 10, Issue 108

Timothy Parker timothyparker at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 02:30:06 UTC 2005

There is a clearly some issue with the key ogg vorbis libraries.
I deleted the obvious ones (libogg0, liboggflac, vorbis-tools, etc),
downgraded to hoary and reinstalled icecast.
This pulled in the necessary ogg "downgrades" and everything seems ok.

For those of us not in know, what the best place to register Breezy bug
issues such as this?