OT: Linux Alarm Clock Suggestions?

Joel Juliano joelbryanster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 09:26:34 UTC 2005

What a coincidence, I'm been searching for this functionality too, and
decided to write a gnome panel applet for this,
upon researching, I check out lot's of cool Gnome bounties sponsored by
Google Summer of Codes program.

http://www.gnome.org/bounties/Calendar.html#127532

This is another Gnome future features that will be using Evolution's
"Appointments & Tasks" capabilities.