Games

Neil Woolford neil at neilwoolford.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 18:58:48 UTC 2005

At 19:28 06/06/05, John wrote:

>My wife won't even consider moving from Windows unless I can provide
>Freecell - but it isn't there in the Hoary repository! So what do I do now?

Don't worry!  It's already loaded on your desktop.  (Hoary / Warty).

It's under "Games > FreeCell Patience".  If that isn't the right thing,
there are
many other variants available under "AisleRiot Solitaire" by using the "Game >
Select game" menu item.

Failing that, there is a Java version at freecell.com but you will need to
install
Java, which is not as much fun as you'd think...

Neil