Pentium 2

Sean C Estes sce.eits at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:57:40 UTC 2005

I have Ubuntu running on two Pentium II 200mhz and 333mhz systems.
One has 128meg of ram and the faster has 256meg.
I have to agree with the previous responses in that you need at least
128meg of ram to run.
And if you do use a desktop GUI, then I suggest something light like
Xfce4.  This is the one I run on these systems and have no issues.

Have fun.

Sean E.