Can't Print from gedit

Tab Gilbert tabbox at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 00:38:20 UTC 2005

I just set my HP PSC 2210 a few moments ago. I turned on the printer,
rebooted the system, went to System > Administration > Printing and set it
up with the proper driver. Opened the gedit document and printed it right
out. I am using Hoarty. Had problems printing with Warty.

Hope this helps---

tab
Outer Bubbaistan