Moving Setting from one linux system to another.

Jarek Gal jgal at srjgroup.com
Fri Jun 3 20:32:40 UTC 2005

I'm currently on SimplyMEPIS system...but i was trying Ubuntu before.  The
only problem that i had with Ubuntu was no sound, my touchpad was not
working (but i did get that fix from the forum) and the biggest one was the
DVD wouldn't play very well...it would start and stop.
On MEPIS all of that was working no problem as soon as i installed...anyway
what i want to do is get back to Ubuntu but i want to know if there is any
way to get the setting that are now for my sound, and DVD (which u use XINE
to play). I should mention that i'm like about 3 weeks old with Linux so
please go easy on me.

Thank you.
Jarek.