yahoo pop service for evolution

Michael R Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Fri Jun 3 07:10:12 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 16:28 -0500, Charles Malespin wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 16:27 -0400, Michael R Head wrote:
> LAST QUESTION!! I promise....  I got evolution to read the first 100
> messages from my yahoo inbox through fetchyahoo.  And I have set
> fetchyahoo checking for new mail every 1 minutes, but when fetchyahoo
> tells me, new message it doesnt come up in evolution...  Even when I
> press send/receive, nothing happens, it doesnt refresh or get the new
> messages in evo.  Now I have been messing with this thing for a bit, no
> idea what else to do, is it something in fetchyahoo or evo?  This is the
> last little step I need, and its finished!  Thanks so much!

Hmmm... it works for me. New messages appear in my Inbox folder in evo
after I run fetchyahoo. BTW: there may be more than one Inbox folder, so
expand all the acounts in the lefthand pane (I have both On This
Computer/Inbox and burner at suppressingfire.org/Inbox)

mike

--
Michael R Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>