Followup on /home partition query

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Fri Jun 3 01:50:34 UTC 2005

> Besides, what's the sense of having two hard drives with a combined
> capacity of 160 GB if you don't put something in them?

Yes, exactly ! I get depressed when I see disks getting bigger and
bigger. I have only 10GB of data and 2GB for the system/Ubuntu, so as
far as I am concerned, for the price of a 160GB disk, I would rather
have 4 40GB disks, say 3 for a RAID0 device, and the last one to backup
the data.
Sadly, 4 40GB disks somehow turn out 3 times more expensive than a
single 160GB disk, just not fair :o(((

--
Vince, depressed...