Video cards : need advise on USED cards...

David Teague davidbteague at verizon.net
Fri Jun 3 01:09:01 UTC 2005

ZIYAD wrote

(Sorry for this long (unhelpful) post.  One more thing, I'm not sure
about this but it's almost impossible to ruined your mainboard or VGA
adapter if you used two non-compatible parts despite the difference in
the voltage.)

Sir: Thank you for this decidedly *helpful* post.

This is information I did not have, and as it turns
out, I did not know that I needed it.

You will save me some time and perhaps some
money looking for a better AGP video card for
my machine with an out-of-date Mother Board.

David Teague,  http://cs.wcu.edu/~dbt
Advocating Free Software and Double Bass tuned in fifths
www.dennismasuzzo.com;  www.silviodallatorre.com
www.joelquarrington.com/;  For information on Red  Mitchell,
http://home.teleport.com/~mimuma/;  www.larryholloway.com