(Breezy) libxt6 tries to overwrite xscreensaver file

Stephen R Laniel steve at laniels.org
Thu Jun 2 14:11:04 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 10:02:04AM +0200, Hervé Cauwelier wrote:
> Anyway, had you overcome this little bug, you would get a bigger one
> just afterwards. Do you still want to use Breezy?

You can stop asking. :-) I knew what I was getting into when
I switched to Breezy.

Once a couple problems get fixed, Breezy will basically be
quite workable for me. OpenOffice.org2 is now working great
for me, Firefox is 99% of the way there, etc. Basically
totem is the only program giving me any annoyances. Then
there's this installation deal, which may or may not lead to
any application problems.

I want to help. I hope you're not suggesting that my help is
unwelcome?

--
Stephen R. Laniel
steve at laniels.org