A centralized Admin Tool in Ubuntu would be better.

Holger Rumland hrumland at telusplanet.net
Thu Jun 2 03:11:39 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,
I personally think that a centralized Administration tool in Ubuntu would be
be better (a la YAST) then the menu structure right now in place. One example
I like, is the Libranet Admin tool. A reason for this is whenever you install
more packages these menus are growing fast and so far not to user friendly
regarding usability. There could be new ideas integrated like for instance
change the settings as overlapping pages of a book (clicking on the corner
shows the next page). How about also some integration of System Management
functionality (Identity Management). Well, what have the community members
and the developers to say about it ?

Thanks

Holger