OpenOffice printer install

Oliver Grawert hostmaster at grawert.net
Wed Jun 1 10:18:08 UTC 2005

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 31.05.2005, 13:56 -0400 schrieb Jarz Corp:
> Amd64 kicks ass but apparently not on linux, I know this isn't "linux"
> fault but it is becomming to much and to many apps that don't work.
i really dont know which apps you are referring to, i use amd64 for my
daily work here, the bug the former poster refers to is obviously fixed
since 2005-05-06 and except flash (which macromedia seems to refuse to
port ) or the firefox java plugin i dont know of any stable app thats
missing under amd64 linux....(and i'm not talking about unstable or beta
versions of software here like oo.o2)

ciao
	oli