evolution backup and recovery

manou amimusa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 14:23:48 UTC 2005

Hi, I'm plaining to restore my system but i have a lot of emails. So i
would like to backup them and then to restore in my new installation.

I have took a look to the evolution help but i didn't found nothing.

I read sometihng about importing outlook mails,... but nothing about
backup/restore evolution mails.

I'm going to continue regarding, but any suggestion will be appreciate.

Also I have .dbx from Outlook express, but not the pst file. Can i take
the mails from dbx files in evolution ? or... there is some nice prgram
that allow to recover these emails ?

Thank you very much for your time.

Be free, be fun ;)

"Lo que hagas es insignificante, pero es muy importante que lo hagas."
   -- Gandhi

"Todos somos ignorantes, lo que ocurre es que no todos ignoramos las
mismas cosas"
   -- Einstein

===
Amimusa MANoU - amimusa@[world.net]