Realplayer

Michael Shergold michaelshergold at btconnect.com
Sat Jul 30 18:33:21 UTC 2005

Lee thanks for that
I'm quite new to this Linux thing so how should I go about killing ESD... (not even sure what it is without looking in my Linux book).
Why the BBC insist on REALPLAYER is another story!

Regarding the LAN   I am used to Windows so I kind of expected to see the network appear in the Linux file browser somewhere (at the 'computer' level) and then maybe see the shared directories and hence the files (mainly .mp3 or .jpg).
As I said the LAN works because I print across it to two printers and access the INTERNET through it.

thanks again
Michael