Firefox Update Disappearing Act

Tab Gilbert tabbox at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:04:09 UTC 2005

> The 'firefox' package should be removed before upgrading the
> 'mozilla-firefox' package.

Thanks.  I did a forced install of the old version and it is working
fine.  Starting to get impressed with Synaptic.  After sleeping on it
it occurred to me about the firefox update method being used until 1.1
comes out (reload the whole thing) and your answer follows in
perfectly.

My updated bookmarks, which is the only thing I cared about,  are now
safety stashed away in Googleland.  Positive side is I got to use
Epiphany and gained a little more confidence thinking in a Linux
manner.

Thanks

tab
Outer Bubbaistan