Backports Official -- Krita?

Lee Braiden lee_b at digitalunleashed.com
Fri Jul 29 11:49:45 UTC 2005

On Friday 29 July 2005 12:26, Martin Meredith wrote:
> Not just on your account, I want ot see krita in Hoary myself, it's an
> essential bit that's missing from KOffice :D

Agreed :)  Although I can't get it to display an image right now after loading
it, and I had to make a link named with the last letter of my home dir TO my
home dir, to compensate for a bug that mangles the file name.  So maybe
there's a reason it's not widely distributed yet :)

I'll be very happy when I can dump GIMP for good though :)

--
Lee Braiden
http://www.DigitalUnleashed.com